Saturday, September 16, 2006

What did I do?!?!?!?!!

I really do not like shopping. I’m one of those people that typically walk the aisles and if nothing catches my eye I don’t stop, I just keep on going. I know what I want when I do go and am looking for something specific. There are those very special occasions when someone can talk me into going shopping with them. Well, I went shopping today. Not only did I go shopping, I went to Ontario Mills to go shopping; on a Saturday. We were there entirely too long, I think almost six hours. I think it was the kids; they were just so darn cute. By the kids I mean my kids, Justin and Kaelynne. They both are just too darn cute for words
So I spent the day with Sandy and the kids shopping. Sandy’s impulse buy was a Halloween costume for George. Apparently he’s going to be a bumblebee. My impulse buy was a pair of pink boots. Sandy says they’re raspberry wine colored, but that’s still pink in my mind. I still can’t believe that I got pink boots. Per Sandy I have to wear them to church tomorrow, so keep an eye out for them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home