Thursday, September 07, 2006

Proverbs 31

For those of you who may not know, Proverbs 31 is my life verse. Ok, so it’s not really a verse, it’s a whole chapter, but it is what I am trying to achieve. Well, the other day I say a guy wearing a shirt that said “Searching for a Proverbs 31 wife”. It made me think. Does he know what he’s searching for? Does he know what that means for him? I’ve heard guys talk about wanting a Proverbs 31 wife, but they don’t know what that entails for them. To those who are given much, much will be required. The man is supposed to be the head of the household, the spiritual leader. The Proverbs 31 man is a leader, not just for his household, but for others in the community. Just a random thought.

2 Comments:

Blogger Daniel Balboa said...

Diana. Nothing to do with this post. But you have Link Love now. Chao

12:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I use to think that the man should be the spiritual leader in the household. I still want to beleive and hope for that. But I've learned in life and from others that sometimes the woman is the spiritual leader.

Also, I don't mind at all showing you some songs I have written.

7:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home