Sunday, September 10, 2006

Smoothies and Hugs

Yesterday was a totally awesome day. First off, I got to sleep in, until like 1pm. Yes, I know incredibly late, but considering I didn't go to bed until about 3am I actually got a full nights sleep which is amazing for me. Then I got to lounge around the house for a bit, then I remembered, smoothie and hugs party at Brandi's. Brandi was amazingly wonderful, she opened up her house to whoever wanted to come for a smoothie and hug. Me being the person who LOVES hugs, just ask any of my Pipeline kids, I of course felt the incredible need to go. I had a blast!
I got to just hang out and talk with friends from church and we played DDR. Above is a picture of us girls hanging out and talking. Beky, Michelle, Sadie, Kim, and myself. I had never played DDR before, I did much better than I thought I would, but definitly not a pro yet. They luckily did not snap a photo of me playing, Kim and Sadie got the brunt of the picture taking.
Thanx to Brandi for an awesome afternoon of smoothies, hugs, and hang out time. Thanx to Daniel from Snap Photography for the pics posted above. Thanx to everyone else for a wonderful afternoon of fun and laughter. Hugs to all!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww, how sweet are you??

I had super fun, and will definitely be doing it again. :)

3:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home