Tuesday, September 12, 2006

I'm late, I'm late, for a very important date.....

Today I woke up at 5:50 am. Some of you might be thinking, wow that’s early. But actually I was late. See, I’m supposed to be at work at 6pm. Needless to say, I was slightly late this morning. I think I finally clocked in at 6:45am, only 45 minutes late. I felt rushed the whole day because I was late getting there. I ended up staying an extra hour to make up for being late. At least when I got to work the day went well. I got 2 whole pallets sorted today. Now there are only 6 left, the 6 that came in today. I have no idea how we fit 6 pallets in the back room with the 2 that were already back there but somehow we got it all cleaned out and fit a grand total of 10 pallets in our back room with all of our sorting carts. It’s like a puzzle, making everything fit. After work I actually came home today. I don’t think I’ve been home before dark in months, it’s kinda nice vegging out and playing online.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, it is nice to get home early and relax.

5:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I forgot to tell you that I wrote a comment back to you on my blog under,"Fasting". You can read it when you get a chance. Grace

5:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you so stole that line from my MySpace! Oh, well, I stole it from Alice. I hope the rest of your week goes better!
Lub you
PhantomBlonde

10:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home