Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Results Are In

I just got back from my doctor’s appointment. I have ovarian cysts on both ovaries. So, I have to go on birth control. I’m going to be on it for 4 months and then I’ll go back into the doctor and see how the birth control is affecting me and what it’s doing to my body. If it seems to be working then I’ll stay on it for a full year. I have no idea what will happen at the end of the year, I’m assuming I’ll go back in and we’ll see if the cysts have disappeared or not but I’m not sure. So, that is what is going on. I’ll be doing some more waiting, but at least I’ll be doing something while waiting to try and fix it.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am sad to hear, but hope this will be the beginning of the recovery process. Lots of Love!

10:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home