Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Results Are Coming

I have a doctor's appointment next Tuesday to discuss the results of my test. My mom had an appointment yesterday and Dr. Bales told her to have me schedule an appointment to see him. So I will finally know what's wrong next Tuesday; only six more days to go.

On a lighter note, last night I helped Sandy saw some wood pieces for her floor. I have never used a saw before, it was kinda fun. Sandy is such a sweetheart she was talking with me last night trying to figure out a way for me to stay with her permanently. I'm very tempted to take her up on her offer, but I don't know if it would really work out.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope every went well with your appointment. I hope it gets taken care of.

6:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home