Thursday, September 14, 2006

Book Titles

For those of you who may not know (which you probably all do), I work at Borders. I am on the inventory team which means I'm one of those people in the back who unbox books and put them on the shelves. I have seen some rather amusing titles and I decided today that I should start telling people about them. All those book titles that have us rolling on the floor in laughter because someone actually titled their book that. Anyway, this is my first book title blog.

Never Have Your Dog Stuffed (Alan Alda's biography)

Not Tonight Darling, I'm Knitting (we laughed for a good 10 to 15 minutes with this one)

Extreme Nature! (I think it was more the way I said it out loud than the book title)

I hope you got at least a little laugh, have a fantabulous day!

_________________________
Per Christy's comment, one that I left out...

Pee Pee, Potty, Poo Poo (for those of you that might be potty training a young one)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You forgot the potty training one! haha... "Not Tonight Darling, I'm Knitting" will never get old.

4:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Not tonight darling, I'm knitting" was so funny!

10:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home