Saturday, September 09, 2006

too much fun

Tonight was our first Pipeline Party Time, well technically it was last night since it is now Saturday morning. I was almost dreading going, to be honest, but of course I had a blast once I got there. It was a fun time to just hang out with the kids and play around.

Leah was her usual goofball self, she definitly takes after her father.

The kids drew on the board and hung out and talked, then we had a scavenger hunt (my team won) then we watched Toy Story II.


After Pipeline Party Time us big kids went out to Red Lobster for all you can eat shrimp. It was yummy, yummy in my tummy; I love shrimp. We just sat and ate and talked and laughed and ate some more and talked some more and laughed some more. I love hanging out with Pipeline people; I always have a blast and there’s always lots of laughter.

Well, it’s like 1:30 in the morning and I’ve been up for almost 24 hours straight, I think I might try sleeping now.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

whoah, you got pictures!! lookin good girl

10:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home