Saturday, August 19, 2006

What's Goin' On...

So, I went for my appointment today. There were two parts to it, an exterior ultrasound (for those that have been pregnant, exact same thing) and an interior ultrasound (I felt slightly violated at the end of this part). The exterior ultrasound felt so weird, not just because there was some slimy goo covering my stomach and not just because I had an incredibly full bladder (by their request) and she was pushing down on it, but my muscles felt weird, not quite right and my skin was all tingly. But I will take that over the discomfort of the interior ultrasound any day. I of course don't know any results as of yet. However, she seemed to focus on the right side, both interior and exterior. She looked at the left side, but kept going back to the right side. That makes me a little nervous. Did she find something and wanted to make sure she got a good picture of it or was there something going on that she couldn't see things very well. I don't know, now I just need to wait to hear from my doctor. I was told it will be two to three days before my doctor gets the results and then however long after that for my doctor to contact me. Hopefully by next Friday I'll have a better idea of what is wrong; I'm so tired of not knowing.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Still keeping you in our prayers! I know how nerve racking this probably is for you and how uncomfortable the U/S (both internal and external) were. Let me know as soon as you find anything out. Try and keep busy (but not too busy) to keep your mind off things until you can hear. As I said before, if you need to talk I am always available!

6:58 PM  
Blogger Janie said...

Hang in there girl. We are here for you!

2:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home