Friday, July 28, 2006

Not the best news

I went to the doctor today. My stomach has been hurting since Tuesday, so I decided I should go to the doctor and have it checked out and talk to him about a few other things that have been going on. The doctor told me my stomach issues are probably just the flu bug that's going around. However, my other issues have landed me an appointment for a pelvic ultrasound. My doctor called it the poor mans test for cancer. Needless to say that's not what I wanted to hear. Of course it's not necessarily cancer, it could be a tumor, a cyst, or something else. Anyway, my appointment is set for August 19th, it's the soonest appointment I could get. Prayers would be appreciated, prayer for God's will not mine; that whatever will bring Him glory would occur.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness!!! Chuck and I will be praying for you! Take it easy and relax the best you can! Hope your tummy feels better!

8:28 PM  
Blogger Leah said...

I'll pray for you right now.

10:34 AM  
Blogger Janie said...

Diana! That's not good news. Prayer is definitely in order!!!

1:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know you're in my thoughts and prayers, DiDi! And like Kim said, take it easy as best you can.

Love ya! =)

10:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home