Sunday, July 23, 2006

Reflections

Church tonight was good. Humility. Definitely not eas to put into practice. It's so hard to put others needs before my own. But I did sign the contract tonights. I'm hoping that I can be humble. Los' new song from a few weeks ago is so right on, "Let my mind be the same, as that of Christ Jesus who made Himself nothing, for me. Make me humble, obedient, desperate for truth Lord, in spice of who I am."

Going back to last week and the mission statement idea. I was quite surprised that they were pretty close to what I try to do with my life. One that really hit me hard was from a co-worker at Borders. Being the only Christian I constantly think about how I act and what I say; I don't want to be a bad representation. I really thought that I was doing a miserable job. What she wrote was, "To be the best person you can be. To live according to God's standards and be a good person to others." I was pleasantly surprised.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home