Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Videos

So, I watched Pipeline videos today. One video was from our BBQ/Pool Party on Saturday and our broom ball game. It was so funny. I got to see some stuff that I missed while I was playing the game. We also watched videos from camp. It was so much fun seeing all the kids again. It was a good reminder of all that went on that week; it was a chance to sort of relive that week. My girls are absolutely adorable. I just wish I wasn't in the video as much as I am. Most hilarious moments would include Eddie doing commentary on Mike at the skate park. Mike (the new Broom Master) participating in a Safari Moto skit. Kids reactions when coming out of the water from Polar Bearing. My girls recreating one of the Safari Moto skits. There were quite a few really kool shots that Mike took during camp week. It rained the Friday we were up there and Mike filmed it. I think he was trying to catch the lightening, but at one point he focused on the water drops on the lens, it was really interesting trying to figure out what was floating in the water drops. All in all it was a good afternoon of memories and laughter.

Ok, I'm going to actually try to go to bed now. Maybe I'll be able to get more than 3 or 4 hours of sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home