Friday, August 11, 2006

This is a post, not a blog entry.






For Janie, I had to clarify. The entire page is a blog, but an entry is a post. Thank you Janie for correcting my blog vocabulary. %^)

I went over to Sandy’s again tonight. I got to hang out with my kids again. I love playing with them and being called Aunt Diana. I was supposed to put together Kaelynne’s new bed but Sandy was exhausted so I watched the kids while she took a nap. They climbed up on my lap and we watched the Kids Next Door movie. Then they were of course filled with energy so we played some more before I left

I’m so excited about tomorrow. I have absolutely nothing planned. I get to sleep in and be lazy. I don’t get to do that very often. In fact I think my next free day is in 3 weeks. So I’m going to take full advantage of doing absolutely nothing.

1 Comments:

Blogger Janie said...

Oh those cute faces!

You're funny! I kept checking your blog since Thursday as I KNEW you would say something about my comment. hehehe:) Have a great lazy day.

8:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home