Friday, August 25, 2006

Random Thought

There's this guy. I see him every Sunday and at least one time during the week. He's incredibly sweet and kind and definitly eye candy. We talk and joke around a bit. Lately I've been wondering if there's something there. Or maybe it's just me wishing there was something there. I'm thinking the second is more probable. I have trouble with the concept that anyone would be interested in me (yes, I know, low self-esteem). However, it would be nice to get asked out, to know that someone sees me as an, at least somewhat, attractive female. I mean I can count on one hand, maybe two, the number of times I've been asked out in my life. So yeah, just a random thought passing through my brain.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a cute little girl you are! I'll bet you will become a beautiful woman..... ;) Be your own sweet self, you ARE beautiful both inside and out! Just my random thoughts, but I think God has great plans for you! I miss seeing you every week at group!...

5:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that is so amazing. makes me wish i was there again. keep blogging i love reading and seeing all that's going on!

2:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home