Saturday, July 22, 2006

Broom Ball!!

Ok, so I haven't posted all week. It feels kinda weird not posting for a week.

So today we had a Pipeline BBQ/Pool Party for our fifth and sixth graders. It was an opportunity to talk with them about the areas where they could serve in Pipeline. We didn't have tons of kids show up but it was fun. After the kids left the Island Chiefs sat around and talked and then we went to an ice rink in Ontario and played broom ball. I have never played broom ball before today, but it was so incredibly fun. There were only eight of us playing, it was hilarious. I had the great privilage of being the person who fell the most; four times on my backside and one time a face first dive into the ice. Ok, maybe it wasn't a dive, but I did slide a bit before coming to a stop. It was a ton of fun.

I also want to say thank you to those of you who took the time to respond to my last blog. I really appreciate your input.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home