Sunday, July 16, 2006

Praise Report

To reach a peak you must go through a valley.

Well, I am happy to report that my mom and step-dad found a church in Moreno Valley. They have been attending regularly now for about a month. I am super excited about this, since I've been trying to get them to go to church regularly since they moved down here from Idaho. Anyhoo, they have a church family. YEA!!!!! However, that's not the really exciting news. The pastor of the church (Conrad) is a gentleman that teaches with my mom in San Bernardino, so they talk with him on a regular basis. So, last night as Sam and I were sitting in the living room watching tv and chatting my parents came in and said that we needed to talk as a family.
Conrad has been talking with Carle (my step-dad) about his role in the household, how as the man he is to be the spiritual head. We prayed as a family with Carle leading us in prayer. It was awesome to see him confront that fear and uneasiness and step up. We have decided that Monday nights will work best, so everyone will be home by 9 or 10 on Monday evenings so that we can pray as a family with Carle leading us in prayer. I am soooooo excited!!!!

Update on my grandfather: The doctors have decided it was indeed a stroke. However they are unsure as to what caused it, they have been unable to find a clot. He is speaking slightly better, but still having trouble putting words together. They still don't know if they're going to fly him into Vegas or leave him in Kingman.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home