Saturday, August 18, 2007

Saturday Afternoon Randomness

It is Saturday afternoon. It has been a great day of sleeping in and relaxation. I'm working on finishing my newest story, I am past my writers block (YEA for me!) and hope to finish it up today. Then I decided I should probably go back and finish my "Flo & Phil" story.

So, I was taking a break from writing and was playing online and found another blog of a fellow Sandalite. Helloooooo Patty B! So, if you have not yet stopped by to say hi to Patty, go now, hurry, get there before the rush!

Also, just to share...I had such an amazingly fun Friday night! Beky and Daniel got tickets to see a taping of Last Comic Standing, so they invited me along and asked if there was anyone I wanted to take. So, I invited my good friend Clint. I had a blast! The show was hilarious, and Beky, Daniel, and Clint are always fun to hang out with. It was a good night to remind me of why I should not always be an introvert.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Patricia Bennett said...

What a wonderful post!! Haha I saw the comment you left Los - don't worry - 1 Night doesn't start until 7. But we're having a band play from 6:30-7 which is probably why he said that :)

1:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home