Thursday, August 16, 2007

It's Almost Friday!

I realized today that I've been slacking on my bloggage. I apologize, although I'm not sure that anyone truly reads my little rants that I type up here. For those of you that do and keep track of my somewhat random life. I went in for my ultrasound today. My next doctors appointment is in two weeks to get the results and see if they cysts have grown or stayed the same or disappeared.

On another health note, if you would please keep my grandma in your prayers. She had a tumor removed a couple of months ago. They've discovered two spots on her lungs (I'm unsure of the sizes) and a new tumor growing in the same area that the first was removed. The type of cancer she has is rare, only 1% of all cancer patients get it and it is resistant to chemo and radiation. We found out last week that the cancer is stage 4.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home