Thursday, July 26, 2007

The Latest News

Well, I had my doctor's appointment yesterday. It was the most awkward and painful doctor's appointment I've ever had. But it's over, I survived, and now I wait once again. He's sending me in to get another ultrasound. The first appointment I could get was August 16th. Then I'll wait a week for him to get the results in and go see him to get the results. If there are still cysts there (which I can't see any other reason for all my problems at this point) then I have to schedule another ultrasound 6 weeks after the first to see how the cyst progresses in that cycle. Apparently that's the cycle for all that junk.

On a slightly different note. I have decided that I'm taking myself off of my medication. I talked with the doctor about it, well let me clarify, I asked him what would happen if I stopped taking my medication, and he said to go ahead and try it. I figure since it's not working why keep taking it? So, I didn't take my medication yesterday and I didn't take it today and today's the first day in a long long time that I haven't had a major mood swing in the middle of the day or break out into tears over nothing at all.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home