Friday, August 03, 2007

My Brain is Fried

I am done for the day. I went in with my mom today to help her put her classroom together. I worked my ass off! We were there for almost 12 hours. TWELVE HOURS!! However we got a ton of stuff done and I got three beautiful boards done and totally forgot to take a picture of them, so no pretty pictures. The room's not done yet, but we're going up again tomorrow to finish it up.

On the health front I have a praise report. I can eat!! Woohoo! As long as I have jalapenos with whatever I eat I'm fine and don't get nauseous. And it can't just be spicy food or other types of peppers it has to be jalapenos. So I was actually able to eat three meals yesterday and today. And since I'm being able to eat the light-headedness is decreasing. So I was almost completely myself today. God is good!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home