Tuesday, July 17, 2007

What do you think?

So, for those of you that don't know or never noticed I got a tattoo of a rose on my ankle on my birthday last year in memory of my aunt that passed away 4 years ago.

There was another tattoo that I had been thinking about as well, the tattoo of a butterfly with the text "Rom 12:2" tattooed underneath the butterfly.

Romans 12:2 says, "Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect."

I wanted to get a butterfly to represent this verse because butterfly's start out as caterpillars and are transformed into butterfly's. I should be transformed by the presence of God in my life, so as a daily reminder. Anyway, below is the picture of a butterfly whose name is the Diana Fritillary, pictured is the female. This is the butterfly I would like to get tattooed on my inner arm. What do you think?




Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home