Saturday, July 07, 2007

I'm stuck

I'm working on a new story about a two year old named Callia Adonia Temple. Her favorite food is bananas and she thinks potty training is a pain because taking time to go to the bathroom and use it takes time out of her busy schedule of playing. However, I'm stuck after that. It's been 25 years since I've been two and I haven't had any kids myself so I'm not quite sure how a two year old should act. I've heard of the terrible two's, the "no" stage, and the "why" stage but I'm not sure if they're all together or at different ages. I don't know the speech level of a two year old. So if anyone out there can give me some input I would greatly appreciate it. If you have a two year old or a little one not far out of the two's stage it would help me bunches if you could share some insight with me. Or even if you work with little ones on a regular basis (Janie). Thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home