Sunday, July 01, 2007

Convicted...

Tonight's sermon was on finances. I don't want to be rich (too much responsibility) and I don't want to be famous (I want to be able to live my life). I don't want designer clothes, in fact levis are the most expensive I go and I go to the outlet to get those. I don't want the newest and best gadget, what I've got works fine. I'm living within my means, nothing goes on credit. So, I should be good right? I should have it all covered. But I don't. I still spend more money than I should on things that I don't need. I still want to make just a little bit more money so I can be slightly more comfortable. So, that statement that Matt had us write down, "I love money," it's true. As much as I hate to admit that, it's true. So yeah, I was convicted tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home