Monday, July 16, 2007

Sunburns


Sunburns are from the devil!!!! I really have no biblical backing for this statement, but I'm going with it. I really, really hate getting sunburned. It happens at least once a year for me, the one day that I have to do something outside. I know I'm incredibly fair skinned and burn rather easily so I try to stay inside out of the sun as much as possible. This year, it was pool day at Pipeline that did me in. Now, for those of you that are thinking, "Oh, you just forgot to put sunblock on." No, I put sunblock on. Not just the dinky little SPF 15 stuff, but SPF 30, not just once but twice. I did not go swimming, so it's not like it washed off in the water. And the picture you see here does not do the burn justice. It had now had all night to settle in and I'm a nice lobster red. Well, maybe not lobster, but it's definitely red.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home