Sunday, July 08, 2007

Callia Adonia Temple

Here's my story on my new character. Let me know what you think.


Here I am stuck in my crib. Well, I’m not really stuck, I know how to get out, but mom just put me in so I have to wait a little bit before I make my escape. There was a banana in the kitchen that I saw earlier that I want. Do you know the best part about bananas? You can squeeze them in your hands and eat what comes out between your fingers. It’s yummy, so much better than the boring “adult” way to eat a banana. Ok, I don’t hear mom anymore, here I go.

Alright, I’m out, now for that banana. Out the bedroom door, down the hallway (so far so good) through the living room and into the kitchen. I made it! Now where’s that banana? Hmmm…there it is, I see it! Man, that looks pretty far up there; I can’t reach it on my own. Where’s that thingy mom always stands on? Well, maybe if I open up this cupboard door I can stand on the shelf.

“CLANG! BANG! BONG! Wahngahngahngahng. Clatter.”

That was a little loud, I hope mom didn’t hear all those pots fall. Ok, if I put this foot here and this foot there. Ouch! Note to self, falling on your butt hurts. Ok that didn’t work. Let’s try…

Callia Adonia Temple! What are you doing!?!”

Uh oh, mom heard.

“How in the world did you get out of your crib? You are supposed to be taking a nap right now.”

Maybe if I give her the sweet puppy dog eyes, she’ll forget there’s no one else here to let me out of my crib. Ooh, I know I’ll tell her I want a banana. “want ‘nana.”

“You want a banana?”

“Yeh, want ‘nana.”

I think it’s working, she’s going for it. I see her reaching for the banana.

“You can have a banana after you take your nap like you’re supposed to.”

Negative, negative, we’re going down in flames! Man I hate nap time, it wastes so much play time.

“Ok, let’s go little calla lily, back to your crib with you.”

Goodbye banana! I’ll miss you.

“Now, don’t try to get out again. Please take your nap.”

“I try.”

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home