Thursday, October 05, 2006

Word Vomit

I am exhausted. I am wiped physically, emotionally, mentally, and spiritually. The physical is pretty obvious. I am just losing nutrients on a constant basis and vitamins just don't cut it. Spiritually I am being shown so many things that I need to work on. I took so many notes on Sunday during the sermon, they had nothing to do with the sermon but God just slammed me. Mentally and emotionally I'm being challenged to deal with issues with my dad that I thought I had dealt with but I was really just hiding from them. I think I just need to sit down and have it out with him, but I don't particularly care for conflict, and I know there will be conflict with some of the issues I need to bring up.

On a lighter note, my birthday is next month. I want to go see Lion King at Pantages Theater in LA for my birthday. However, I have yet to buy tickets. See, I wanted to go with someone special, someone who wanted to spend time with me, to get to know me; but there's no one out there like that. So now I'm struggling with wanting to go. I want to go, but I don't know who to take with me; if there's even any tickets left to purchase.

That's my word vomit for the day. Just some random ramblings from someone who is completely clueless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home