Monday, October 02, 2006

Ok, Maybe Not

Well, I had yet another doctor's appointment today. They drew blood, and they're trying to get me in for another ultrasound next week. The doctor is calling this time to schedule it, so you know he really wants me in. He put stat on the ultrasound and the bloodwork. Depending on how results turn out I might be going in for a DNC. If that's the case, then I'll have to wait to get my tattoo, darn it! Anyway, if you haven't voted, check 'em out below and let me know what you think.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Wow!!! Hope everything goes alright. How long would you need to wait to get your tat??

6:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope your doctor's visit goes well.

7:34 PM  
Blogger Casey Angulo said...

I must have missed something. Whats wrong? I hope your okay. -Casey

7:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home