Sunday, October 01, 2006

What do you think?

I’m going to get a tattoo. I’ve wanted one for quite some time and I’ve decided October is the month. For those curious, I’m getting a tattoo in memory of my aunt. She was an awesome woman, who greatly influenced me. She had a rose on her ankle, so I want to get a rose on my ankle. I’m a little stuck on which one I should get. I’ve looked at some pictures online and I’m putting my favorite one’s in and you can vote. Tell me which one you like the best. So, here they are……


(1) The rose with the flame(2) The Plane Rose

(3) The rose with artwork
(4) The rose with a heart, if I get thise one the rose will be red, not pink

(5) The purple rose

Labels:

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like either number 2 or 3. You are braver then me!!! I can handle childbirth but getting a tatto!! LOL :) Have fun!!! I like that it is something that means so much to you instead of a random thing!!! Hope you have a good week!! HUGS!

8:04 PM  
Blogger Janie said...

My vote is #2. :)

10:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to go with number 2 as well.

11:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like number 2 the plane rose.

11:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like #2 and #4. Unfortunately, I couldn't see #3, as it didn't download right.

I also want to say, you're a brave cookie for choosing a ankle tat. Tatting over bone stings like a bugger and I know this firsthand. If you've got a good pain tolerance, then you're good to go!

7:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Definately # 5 !!!!!!!!

9:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home