Monday, July 10, 2006

Just Another Manic Monday

Yesterday afternoon I left for San Diego to go visit a friend. I haven't seen her since she moved down there. I was nice seeing her and catching up. I was hoping that we could go to the beach today, but since I got so incredibly burnt (I'm talking lobster red burnt) yesterday at the Pipeline pool party that idea was nixed. We ended up going to Fashion Valley mall. Kristen has the magical ability of making me spend money. All I wanted was a pedicure and I came home with a 4 gig iPod Nano, go figure. It's still in the box, I haven't opened it yet. Kristen laughed at me and told me I was totally random. I don't know that I'm totally random. I think about getting something for a long time before I actually purchase anything, I just never say anything about it. I'm guessing that's why I seem so random.

Anyway, here are some more camp pics.
Summer and Myself

Becky in the middle of a sneeze.

Summer and her girls in the pool.

Summer's girls in the pool.

Summer with all the girls in her tent.

Mike going down the water slide.

Kelly and Cassie taking funny pics of each other.

Maddy writing a Sunshine note to a friend.

Skyler with her bright smile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home