Saturday, July 15, 2006

Randomness

I went to see the new Pirates movie today. Yes, my grandfather is sitting in the hospital and I go to see a movie. I tend to live in denial when something bad is happening, for awhile anyway. He lives in AZ by the way, so I can't really jump in the truck and go wait with my grandmother in the hospital. Anyway, the movie was really good, I enjoyed it immensely. They definitly set it up for a third movie, can't say I'm surprised or disappointed. Just about anything with Johnny Depp is good in my book. %^)

So, now I'm at home. I've been playing online, browsing pages and peeling my skin (I hate getting sunburnt) , wasting time while my laundry finishes up. I haven't wasted time in a long long time. I feel really aimless at the moment, now I remember why I don't waste time very often.

Do you ever wish you could take someone's pain away? I have a friend that's hurting right now, I don't know why he's hurting, but he is. My heart aches for him, I feel a physical pain because he's hurting, I don't want him to be hurting. I do this in small group as well. Someone shares something and you can see the hurt in their eyes. It makes me hurt and I want to take their pain away because they're hurting. I wish I was like Rogue, but instead of taking another persons powers I would take their pain. But I can't take away my friends pain, I can only look on and tell him I'll be praying for him.

So, playing online I found the following picuture. I thought it was pretty funny. If you click on it a larger version will open up and you'll actually be able to read it. Hopefully you're not easily offended.



Ok, I think I'm done now. Who knows, maybe more randomness will come pouring forth later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home