Saturday, July 08, 2006

I'm BAAAAACK!!

So, I'm back from camp. I had an incredible week. My girls were amazing. I had six girls in my tent, Cassie, Emily, Kelly, Skyler, Maddy, and Becky. All six of them were great, they had me laughing all week long. I had a tent full of girls that had farting contests; not a typical girl activity but they weren't bad at it. They did have a lot of fun and I had a lot of fun with them however we had some good serious moments as well. I think my girls may have taught me more about being a Christian this week than I taught them. My girls were great at sticking together and sticking up for each other. They worked hard to put their differences aside and get along with each other. Two of my girls were having a little bit of trouble fitting in with others and the rest of my girls took them under their wing and made sure that they weren't left out of anything and never had to do anything on their own. We had what were called deck connections. I took each girl out to our tent deck one by one and talked with them individually before bed. I had girls that their only prayer request was for one girl who was being made fun of by other campers. One girl was constantly asking how she could help others. One girl showed many leadership qualities, one way being helping bring peace to the tent on the rare occasion a little tiff did break out. It was a great week. My girls came up with a dance that we're going to do for Pipeline. Summer said she wants to do it as the Pipeline opening on the 16th. My girls are so excited about it. We practiced for probably about 30 minutes during our kickback time yesterday. Here is a picture of me with my girls, more to come as I get them uploaded.


1 Comments:

Blogger Janie said...

I'm so glad you had a good time Diana!!

10:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home