Sunday, June 25, 2006

Chillin' on a Sunday Afternoon

Ok, here it is Sunday afternoon and I'm just hanging out in the gym. It's pretty kool, I get to sit and read and be in quiet. Sam, if he decides to stick around, just lays down and sleeps. So I'm left to my own musings. I have to say, having a laptop is great. I can play online, find fun things, play spider solitaire, minesweeper, read a book, tons of stuff. Now that school's out for the summer I don't have papers to grade anymore. So I get pure uninterrupted quiet time. It's nice and peaceful. Anyway, today I found the following poem, written by one Samuel Wall. I thought it would share it with y'all.

Broken

Broken is the way we speak
Broken is the way we act
Broken is what makes us wacked
Broken is what makes us weak

The break is not our fault at all
But at the same time it's all on us
It's not as simple as riding the bus
But it's just like a trip and fall

This poem is rather meager
The message might be too
I hope that it gets through to you
And that it makes you eager

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home