Thursday, June 29, 2006

Huntington Library

I went to see my friend Carrie after small group last night. I was finally able to get together with her to pick up pictures that we took when we went to the Huntington Library way back when in April. Carrie took some pretty kool pictures. So I thought I would share them. I actually don't look half bad in the pics I'm in, so I went ahead and included those as well. This one is my fav, just because it's the only pic I have of George.
And I really like the purple flowers in the tree behind us.
Me and Carrie, isn't she gorgeous?
I can't believe I'm standing like I am. Looking at the picture it looks like it would be really uncomfortable. Anyway, I'm looking at the plant seeing if I can spot any strawberries. They weren't ripe yet, bummer.
One of the few pictures that I look decent in.
This is a blue spruce, isn't it incredible?

A beautiful water lily and it's reflection. This one came out really good, in my opinion.
Another pic of the water lily.
This is the bridge in their Japanese gardens. They filmed part of Memiors of a Geisha at the Huntington Library and used this bridge.
The bridge again.
And yet again.

Cactus

The same cactus.

A stone garden.

A red maple.

The croc in the stone garden.

I have absolutely no idea what this plant is, if you know what it is I'd love to know.

And yet another cactus.

A field of cactus.

This is an orchid.


Another plant I have no idea what it is.

BONZAI!!!!!

It's a Bonzai forest.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home