Monday, June 19, 2006

A Little More

I felt like I should write more, now that I have some time to sit here and ramble if I so desire. I could see how blogging could become addicting. So, I was going through the process of signing up for this blog; I'm still not totally sure exactly why I signed up. Anywayz, I'm signing up and I had to come up with a title. Did anyone else have a hard time coming up with a title? I decided to go with what I get asked the most when people at the college find that I am a Christian; I'm always getting asked, "Don't you find that physics contradicts what you believe?" My answer is, "No, if anything what I learn about the world around me only strengthens my faith in God." I mean, look at the world that is around us. There are so many amazing things that exist and that are happening. My question is, how can anyone think this all just happened by accident? I find it kinda funny that scientists will scoff at the faith of a Christian but fail to see that their belief in the big bang theory is taken on faith as well, there is nothing scientific about it. I remember as a freshman in college talking with a biology student, we were talking about evolution, not just evolution within a species, but evolution from a single cell organism. We talked for an hour or more, finally when we both had to leave she admitted that the theory of evolution was just that, a theory, something taken on belief with no real scientific basis.

Ok, I think I'm done rambling now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home