Tuesday, June 20, 2006

I am so blessed

I have a job that allows me to have flexibility in my schedule. So I have the ability to go in and volunteer in the church office. Whenever I go in I don't necessarily interact with everyone very much, but I do enjoy the atmosphere. It's such a loving and light-hearted place to be. I went in today to work in the data system and update some information. I got to work the majority of the day in the office, it was great. My dad stopped by the church office today, which was totally unexpected. He was there to give Jaime an adjustment, so I got one as well. I got to see my dad and get a free adjustment, how awesome is that? Then, I was talking with Jaime while Tasha got adjusted and she gave me a little card. It was a thank you card from the church staff with a Target gift card. The staff is so sweet and thoughtful; they're awesome.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are such a blessing to our church. THANKS!!!
Los

11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home