Friday, October 12, 2007

I've been tagged...

Apparently I've been tagged. Sorry it took me so long Patty. I guess I'm supposed to list 8 interesting things about myself or horrible things will happen to me. Here goes...

1) I am OCD, I have to do almost everything in sets of two. I literally can not have just one chip, I have to have two.

2) I will purposefully sing off key when by myself so that I know how horrible I can sound.

3) I don't like diamonds.

4) Medicine tends to react oppositely of the way it should with me. For example, benadryl hypes me up and my inhaler makes me sleep.

5) I am a Christian AND teach physics, not a common combination.

6) I love to act like a little kid but rarely do for fear of being judged.

7) If something scares me I will do it just because it does scare me.

8) I hate talking on the phone.

Now, who to tag??? I'll tag Grace and Sam.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home