Monday, October 01, 2007

ER

Well, I went to emergency yesterday evening and got home about 1 this morning. My cyst broke, although I'm not exactly sure when, probably last weekend. Got a shot of morphine, got a CT scan, then they discharged me. I'm still in a little bit of pain, but nothing like I have been.

Just a little humor to share; following are some of my favorite quotes from the evening...
1) The doctor telling the patient in the bed next to me, "We'll leave no stone unturned," after telling him he probably had kidney stones.
2) Clint asking the nurse/doctor, "Can we use the paddles on her, I want to see her jump."
3) Clint saying, "I'm sterile now!" after washing his hands.

There were many more things that made me laugh, but I can't remember them all right now. Thank you to Clint, Sam, Mom, Carle, Steven, and Bailey for keeping it light-hearted while they tried to find the problem. You all are awesome. Thank you to everyone who has been praying for me, I greatly appreciate it.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You guys are funny

4:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Girl. Just thought I would stop by and say hello. I hope you are feeling better again soon. Jess B

3:04 AM  
Blogger Carlos said...

Miss you

6:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home