Tuesday, September 18, 2007

The Highlight of My Day

So, I get home tonight around 10 and I have a package sitting on my bed from "PW Merchandising". About a month ago I pre-ordered Paul Wright's new cd "Kingdom Come". This package was my pre-ordered cd! The cd I ordered was autographed. I expected just a generic signature of his name. So, imagine my surprise when I opened it up and it was autographed to me.
Not only was the cover autographed, but the cd was autographed as well.
How awesome is that? That an artist would take the time to autograph each cd individually to each person that ordered one. I realize it doesn't take that long to plug in a name but it shows the thoughtfulness of the artist. Another reason why I think Paul Wright is such an awesome artist.

Then about 11 Sam gets home. He hadn't had dinner yet so I went with him to everyone's favorite 24 hour restaurant.

Ok, not really, but it's the only place that's open 24 hours in Moreno Valley. We had the usual nerdy conversations. I think my favorite comment from Sam was, "I knew I studied chemistry for something, dinner conversation." I love my family, we're all such nerds.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home