Sunday, September 23, 2007

Not Typical

It's Sunday. Albeit, not for very much longer, but it is still Sunday. Sunday's are supposed to be my favorite day. I get to help out at Pipeline, love on kids, sing to God, dance and make a fool of myself. Then I get to spend the afternoon relaxing and organizing stuff from the morning services. And last but not least, night service. When I get to fellowship with other believers who love on me as I love on them, and then we get to praise God with an awesomely talented worship team. And when church is over I get to hang out and meet new people and help get them plugged in. Usually, this is what happens on Sunday.

Today was not a typical Sunday. See, today is the 10th, continuous, day that I have been in pain. It's like cramps but they're not going away, and they seem to get a little worse every day. I couldn't practice with my motions team at Pipeline because I couldn't dance, it hurt too much. I couldn't play with the kids like I usually do, it hurt too much. I couldn't relax this afternoon, there's no comfortable position for me. I couldn't be in the gym during worship this evening, the bass vibrated my insides, it hurt too much.

I know it probably sounds like I'm complaining, but I promise I not. This is my way of realizing that this much pain is not a good thing to put up with. Yet, I can't bring myself to go to urgent care or the emergency room. I don't want them to just give me some shot for the pain and then the shot wears off and the pain is still there. I guess I just need to bite the bullet and go.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

girlfriend!! go to the doctor!!! you could have fibroids (my sister and i have them) or maybe ovarian cysts (like tam). tell them what you said here, you don't want a temporary fix, you need to know what's wrong! But, you have to get that check out asap!

11:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ps i'll definitely be praying for you.

11:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home