Friday, October 06, 2006

Chick-fil-A

For some of you it may be hard to believe, but up until today I had never had Chick-fil-A. I probably wouldn't have had Chick-fil-A for quite some time except for the fact that I had an appointment today for my ultrasound in Rancho Cucamonga. (For those of you wondering, the appointment got moved up yesterday.) Well, on my way to the freeway to drive to San Bernaghetto to teach, lo and behold I passed a Chick-fil-A. So, I decided to stop and see what all the fuss was about.
Well, plenty of people have raved about their shakes, so I tried a cookies-n-cream shake. It was alright, kinda runny though. The chicken sandwich I got was pretty good, but not the best thing ever. So, I'm not sure exactly why everyone thinks Chick-fil-A is so great. It was good, but not great;I can't say I would drive out of my way to get it. I don't know, maybe, like Janie's Del Taco experience, I just tried the wrong thing the first time out.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Diana, Diana, Diana. Ok so you have to order the nuggets and get polynesian dipping sauce, if you like a little spice than also get a buffalo sauce and mix it into the polynesian sauce. I will have to admit that the fries takes some getting used to. But then there is sweet tea. You cant get sweet tea anywhere in So Cal excpet Chick fil A. Oh yeah when you have free meal coupons anything tastes better. Nuggets think Nuggets. oh and breakfast is good too. Mini's with honey on them. Yum!

6:21 PM  
Blogger Janie said...

YES! It's all about the nuggets. I am partial to the honey mustard sauce.
Not sure what happened with your shake. Maybe they vary from location to location because I frequent the Corona Crossings one, and their shakes are SO THICK you can barely use a straw.

Try again...

9:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I liked it because everything I went to one they were playing Christian music, they are not open on Sunday's out of respect for the day and the fact that they gave educational toys with the kids meals instead of the stupid toys they give at other places. I used to go to the one on Hidden Valley Parkway, and the one out in Temecula (near the Kohls). But alas.... like so many things ..... we dont have them here in MO. :-P

3:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

GOOD NEWS!!!
First, it's all about the nuggets...
AND - Chick-fil-A is coming to Mo-Val this summer!

3:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home