Friday, May 02, 2008

I figured it out...

Today was my uncles funeral. I didn't attend the funeral because it was in Ohio. I've been having a rough week and I couldn't figure out why, until yesterday evening. My mom called me to tell me that they were putting together my uncles memorial board and she was missing my help. After I got off the phone I realized that putting together the memorial board is how I've dealt with the deaths in my family. When my aunt passed away 5 years ago, I put together her memorial board and put together a disc of music to be played at the service. When my grandmother passed away in January, I put together her memorial board and helped pick out the hymns that would be sung at her service. I have not help in any way with my uncles memorial service. I didn't get to put together the memorial board and I didn't help with the music in any way.

My poor students, I've gotten so frustrated with them this week over little things that wouldn't normally bother me. Hopefully I'll do better next week with keeping my personal frustrations from intruding on my work.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home