Thursday, March 06, 2008

Thursday Randomness

So, here I sit while a student works on his lab report. I thought I would take the opportunity to write a post on my blog.

I went to Disneyland today. I taught this morning, drove down to Anaheim for a few hours then came back to teach my evening lab. It was fun going for just a few hours, not too overwhelming. I got to go with my friend Bekah and her brother and nieces. It's always a new experience going with little ones.

I had an epiphany the other day, about myself. So now I'm working through this horrible realization I've made about myself and discovering how to change so I can be more Christ-like in my behavior. I think I spent 3 hours straight crying on Tuesday evening between realizing what I was doing and then spending time in prayer asking for forgiveness from God and then going and talking to a friend and asking for forgiveness from that person. Needless to say I was spent spiritually, emotionally and physically by the time I got home Tuesday evening.

And now, I'm going to go pick up the lab room and get ready to go home.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home