Sunday, April 13, 2008

I'm so happy!!

Today, the Finland team returned to Riverside. This makes me extremely happy because my brother was in Finland for 10 days. Don't get me wrong, I'm very glad that he went, but I missed him. I also missed Eddie, a good friend, who gives good hugs, and is like another brother to me. So, I am happy that they are back. And everyone loves pictures, so some pictures follow.
Sam and Eddie when they first got to the gym after driving from LAX
after a 20 hour flight from Finland.
Eddie!
Sam with the gift he brought me from Finland.
My gift!
Finland vodka in Finland chocolate!
They're pretty tasty.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just founf your blog, looks great. So glad Sam made the trip to finland, and very nice gift.

4:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home