Monday, August 04, 2008

Life Sucks Sometimes.

I wish I knew the exact reason why sometimes. I have the general idea of why, there are some theories floating around out there, but not the specific reason. It seems like if it’s not me then it’s happening really close to me, either an immediate family member or friend.

I’ve been hurt, I’m confused, and I want it all to stop. I keep asking God, “Why? Why are you letting this happen?”…I’m still waiting for a response. It seems like something gets taken care of and three more pop up in place of the one that was taken care of.


I do have pictures (not a lot, but some) from my trip to Indiana. My trip deserves at least 1 blog if not more. I just have been so busy trying to get stuff finished up for Sunday (Camp Day!!!!). Now it’s over and I will hopefully have time to get stuff done.


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home